Friday, April 3, 2009

Fake it Friday





Though other blogs I found this site for making your pictures look like Polaroids. I'm in love. They look so cool. Go make some. It's fun. It may be a little hard to figure out (at least it was for me) but do it. What do you think??

(p.s. This pics are really random. Top to bottom: Casey and me on the beach in Cali in May 2006 before we were engaged, Jocey and I with our V day flowers, on the beach in texas, my birthday)

5 comments:

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Hey, I love the pictures! I forgot to wish Jocey a wonderful happy birthday on March 19th and you too Andrea! Yay for having birthdays on the same day so I know when they are!

Unknown said...

Andrea :) I just found your blog...after all this time! I love that I can add a new one to visit. Hope your family is having a great week!

Maddy said...

we want some updates!!

Katelyn R said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog. It's good to hear from you. Thanks for being such a good friend, and a great visiting teacher. We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

We sure miss you guys!! How is life going for you this summer?? Keep us posted! (no pun intended ;)