"The best time to act like a kid is when you're an adult. When you were a child, you were full of energy, dreams, imagination and the joy of discovery. Playing hasn't changed. You can dream just as big, and play just as hard. Except now, you have the clout to do it right. You have the freedom. You have the resources. And you can stay up as late as you want."
One of her newest favorite things to do is wear my shoes. She thinks it's so funny! They look pretty good on her huh?!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love all your posts! She is getting SO BIG!!!!!!! Where did our babies go?? Quintin loves to wear our shoes too... must be a toddler thing. The post about the yellow in your room - DO IT! I personally LOVE it! I painted two walls in our room a golden yellow and i love it - color is wonderful! Miss you guys
1 comment:
I love all your posts! She is getting SO BIG!!!!!!! Where did our babies go?? Quintin loves to wear our shoes too... must be a toddler thing. The post about the yellow in your room - DO IT! I personally LOVE it! I painted two walls in our room a golden yellow and i love it - color is wonderful! Miss you guys
Post a Comment