She is my favorite thing.
The treasures in this laundry basket are a few of hers.

What you can't see: her beloved blankie,
her dollar store dolly, my bracelets,
and some other goodies.
She gathered this all up just before bed time tonight.
We usually clean up together,
but she did it all by herself today...
I usually don't put it in a laundry basket.
Love her!
The treasures in this laundry basket are a few of hers.
What you can't see: her beloved blankie,
her dollar store dolly, my bracelets,
and some other goodies.
She gathered this all up just before bed time tonight.
We usually clean up together,
but she did it all by herself today...
I usually don't put it in a laundry basket.
Love her!




1 comment:
That's so cute...Keizya loves the clean up game too. My favorite part is when she throws away her own diapers...a definite plus! I love love love her cheesy smile! So cute...and the curls! Isn't this such a fun age? How did nursery go for you guys?
Post a Comment