Friday, March 5, 2010

HAIRCUT

Case needed a haircut bad. It had been over 2 months.  All growing up I wanted to be a hairstylist but I have never attempted to cut a guys hair before.  I gathered all my courage and told Casey that if it looked bad he could buzz it because he pulls of a buzz really well anyways.  So, here's my first attempt at cutting hair...
I'm happy to say he didn't need to buzz it.  Were there some stray long hairs? Of course. Did it take me over 2 hours? You better believe it. :) Hey, I used scissors and they take some getting used to. Oh, and Casey has great thick hair that I'm hoping all my kids inherit.

By the way, Casey "had" to listen to me for over 2 hours straight, and he didn't complain once because he loves to have his hair played with. I think it's a great trade off.

ps- you would think that since I have a nice camera and all I would have gotten a decent picture, but um.. not so good with it yet.
Plus it was 1:00am and we were tired.

3 comments:

Maddy said...

good job!! it looks great. I knew you could do it!!

Frances said...

Awesome! But I completely admire the fact that you did it with scissors... I wouldn't dare, I only trust myself with the buzzers and attachments... Awesome!

KyleandGina said...

I'm impressed. I looks really good Andrea!