I've taken a total of 3 belly shots so far with this pregnancy which isn't that great, but I'm not exactly a fan of having my picture taken so it will have to be okay. Plus, I'm bigger with this pregnancy than I was with Joce and I'm not really liking that. I already feel like I can't move and I'm only 22.5 weeks along. Yikes. Here I am in all my pregnancy glory. haha
15 WEEKS
19 WEEKS
21 WEEKS
Baby Boy is growing and developing just like he should be. We had an ultrasound last week and all was looking great. I loved seeing him moving around in there! He moves a whole lot more than I ever remember Jocelyn moving and is constantly kicking me. Even though my belly is getting bigger, right now is the best time in my pregnancy. I can finally eat without throwing it up and I've actually cooked a meal or two in the last week which I never thought would happen again. I am so so happy to feel good! I've been playing with Jocelyn, trying to keep up with the house, and baking alot. It's amazing how hard doing the day to day things can be after a 4 month break. I think I forgot how much energy it takes and I am low on that. I figure I've got about another month or so before the heartburn kicks in so strongly that I throw up again. I'm already eating tums after every meal, but they are still working. I've been using my month of feeling good as an excuse for alot of things like shopping and eating out more than normal. I just love to eat again and I've been having so much fun looking at boy clothes! The countdown is on with only 124 days! Hip hip
ps- I'm determined to have cute pregnancy pants this time around and have successfully found a couple pairs of skinny jeans thanks to Gap and Old Navy and a few size returns later.
ps- I'm determined to have cute pregnancy pants this time around and have successfully found a couple pairs of skinny jeans thanks to Gap and Old Navy and a few size returns later.




11 comments:
I think you are so cute pregnant. I love it! We need to come see you again before we leave.
You look great! Congratulations on baby #2!
You look great in your photos...that is so fun to get good pregnancy jeans. It really makes a difference when you are feeling so yucky. I like your rodeo getup too...Jocelyn looks adorable, as always!
you look so good I hate my picture taken too but I was so sad that I didnt have many pictures when I was pregnant with Kaylee so I decided to try and take more this time so far so good! I think boys just want to make their moms life as hard as possible becuase with this pregnancy for me I swear I have been more sore and sick since day 1!!!
You are super cute and not big at all!
Yay for cute maternity jeans! I never did find any of those in either pregnancy...
I have every color of maternity pants I could need, but I NEED cute jeans this time! I'll have to look at Gap and ON. They just weren't that cute when we were pregnant before. And I'm so glad you posted pictures! I need to get out my pictures from Britton's pregnancy and compare because I am def bigger too! You look so cute!
Awe Andrea...you look beautiful! Pregnancy suits you well! Keep the pictures coming :)
You are so cute! I am so excited about baby boy (i.e. the other spouse to my other child.) There are seriously NO maternity clothes out here in Scotland (unless I drive to Endiburgh or something)so I am glad you could find some cute things at the GAP and OLD NAVY! Boy do I miss those stores!
You are adorable!!! I love you belly shots!!! You are such a beautiful pregnant mom!!! GORGEOUS!
You are beautiful! I am so glad you are starting to feel better! I need to shop for some cute prego jeans, the ones I wore last time were not cute at all!
yay!!! You are so cute! Congrats on it being a boy! I didn't know that! That will be so fun! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment