Thursday, November 10, 2011

Goldilocks and the 3 Bears + Minnie Mouse

 Before preschool. Approximately 7 in the morning. Early!
 Papa Egbert got into town on Halloween! So fun! Miles' shirt says, "got candy?"
 Goldilocks with Minnie tights and the 3 Bears
 Frannie is so cute! I love this costume. (She had baby the next day)
 Jocelyn just LOVES these girls! Yay for cousins in Texas. (Casey's cousins)



Miles got to eat a sucker! He was pretty mad at me when I took it away.

I was super excited to do a goldilocks and the 3 bears theme. Frannie was amazing and made all 3 of the bear beanies! They looked so great! Thank you! I made Jocelyn the little apron that says, "Goldilocks".

Jocelyn dressed up for preschool in the morning as minnie mouse and she looked adorable. The problem was that after she dressed up as Minnie she didn't want to dress up as goldilocks. I convinced her to be goldilocks and then part way through trick or treating she changed back to Minnie.

We went to a family's house in the ward for dinner and then trick or treated around their neighborhood. Funny thing is I didn't meet the family until we showed up at their house (Casey knows her from ym/yw). Our ward is fantastic! Thank you Mondragon Family! We had a great time!

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Radiant Red said...

Love it! You are all adorable! I can't believe how big miles is! I miss you guys!