Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thankful Things Thursday (I remembered! YAY)

Casey:
He just started up school again for the semester. In the two years we've been married he has worked, or gone to school both full time, everyday except Sunday during the school year. Somehow this semester he doesn't have work or school on Saturday. We are very blessed. He is such a hard worker. I am so grateful he is willing to do both full time so that I can be a full time mom. He is an amazing daddy too! He was begging me to paint Jocelyn's toenails but I didn't want to get it all over so he did it. Cute huh?! He used to say he wanted a boy first, but since we've had Jocelyn he's admitted that he wanted a girl all along. haha. I love him.


Good Friends:
This past week I've been able to see almost all of my friends from high school. Ashley came to visit me on Tuesday. We can talk forever. She is a wonderful friend and a great listener. I was so happy to see her. Then last night my friend, Sarah, had her bridal shower. All of my good friends were there, except Jessie who's on her mission in Thailand. We all seemed to pick up right where we left off. We laughed all night and couldn't believe it was already time to go home. I am so grateful to call these girls my friends!




The Olympics:

I know this is late, but I loved watching them. All of the people were so incredibly talented. I couldn't believe all of the new world records. Amazing! Plus it was a great excuse to stay up late. My favorites were Michael Phelps, some got annoyed of all the attention he got but I think he deserved every bit of it, and I loved watching gymnastics and diving.

3 comments:

Maddy said...

That's sooooo cute that he painted her toes! Did she hold still?? I hope we have a girl next, but maybe it would be better money-wise if we just had another boy. I know I would go crazy with buying cute things.

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

I had SO much fun on Wednesday! I love you girls! 'Let's not wait until the next family reunion to get together.' Let's play again soon!

M&A Jury said...

So.. I don't know if you remember me but I came out when you first started dating Casey to hang out with Julianna, we went to the Relient K concert. But anyway, I found your blog through Jules and just wanted to let you know your family is ADORABLE!! You guys are SOOO cute! Oh, and I love the the name Jocelyn (I have a neice that name!)