Casey has been doing a marathon of studying this past month. School got over in April. In May he did an entire online class for school (and got an A!). Then in June he has been studying his butt of for the DAT, which is the dental school entrance exam!
He finally took the test yesterday and was happy with the results. He won't let me give exact numbers on here and hates that I'm bragging about him, but I'm just so proud of all that he has accomplished! I will say that on the perceptual ability section he got in the 98th percentile, which is awesome! If all goes well we will be of to dental school in a year! Hopin, and prayin, and dreamin...




2 comments:
woo hoo caserooni!!
WAHOO!!!!! i hate those crazy big tests/ boards/ exams.... I think all our boys secretly love giant tests... jk ;) Congrats for Cas-o!!!
Post a Comment