For my birthday (back in March) I asked for a sewing machine.
Both of our families gave me some money to buy one, but at the time I didn't know what I wanted. I looked for a few weeks, got a little discouraged by the prices (I'm cheap and love a good deal), got distracted by the 1st sick half of pregnancy, started to look again, checked KSL almost daily with no luck, decided I NEEDED one to do all my projects before baby boy comes, and bought this one from Sears this week.
I've already made some Christmas gifts and a halloween shirt for Joce. Why did I wait so long to buy one? Now I have no excuse for all of my sewing projects to sit in my to make folder.
Next up curtains, felt food, burp cloths, and crib skirt.





6 comments:
I'm so jealous!!! I've wanted one for a very long time! I can't wait to see what fun things you make!
yay! That one looks great! i can't wait to see all the projects you do. let me know how the crib skirt goes! i need to make some curtains too, so maybe once i see yours, it will get me motivated :)
Oh I'm soooo jealous Andrea! I want a sewing machine so bad!! Happy birthday to you...so glad you have a sewing machine! Have fun creating things!
holy cow i just saw you have 42 days left... that's NOTHING!!!!
seriously, they open up a whole new world of wonderfulness! we're back in utah now! live at about 7200 s so not so far from provo! Can we hang out sometime???
Wow, nice. I too love to sew. Happy sewing to you!
Post a Comment