Monday, November 8, 2010

The Fairy Princess

The day before Halloween we went up to Woodland Hills and went trick or treating. Jocelyn couldn't get enough of it! No matter how many times we tried to correct her, she still said, "Trick or treaty!" to everyone. It was cold and after we had gone to probably 20 cars I suggested we be done and Joce said, "No, let's go to more!" So we finished of the huge line of cars and she got way more candy than any 2 year old needs. I, of course, helped myself to any that I wanted and hid the bucket from her when we got home.  But not before she had some smarties and at least 5 suckers! Those things are her favorite! After she had already eaten 3 or 4 suckers, she started taking a few licks throwing it away and getting a different one. She got pretty wild and crazy from all that candy! Then on the way home she threw a huge tantrum! I don't remember what started it, but it was so bad! I guess when she rarely has any candy that much just threw her over the edge.

Here's my little fairy Princess:
ps- she LOVED her costume and kept asking random people if they likes her princess shoes, or her crown, or her tutu. haha. Such a girly girl!
Getting ready to head out

 Already getting the too much sugar daze
 Going up to a trunk to get some more candy
Loving the candy

No comments: