I took this little girly with me for a mommy daughter date last night. She's been needing some one on one time with me since the arrival of her baby brother. And to be honest I've been needing some alone time with her too. I miss our all day playing! We left brother up at Mimi's house and went to see Tangled. (Miles did great and took his bottle like a good baby. None of that refusing to take a bottle with this baby- at least not yet.)
It was Jocelyn's first time going to a movie in a theater. She loved the movie, except for about one minute half way through when she asked to go home now. I thought the movie was really well done and super cute! Some things Joce said during/after the movie:
- During the climax where you wonder if things will all work out, Joce said, "I want a happily ever after!!" Then proceeded to put on a big frowny face and make whimpering sounds until it got happy again. Then she said, "Yay!"
- After it was over she said looking all around, "Now how can I turn it off??"
- On our way back to the car, "I will cut my hair so it can be brown like you."
- When we got in our car, "I want to get my baby brother back now! Let's go get him."




3 comments:
Jocelyn is so beautiful. She is sweet and very thoughtful.
That is so cute! She picks up on so much. What a fun thing for you guys to do. I sure miss you!
oh that's fun you got to go out with joce on a little date. it's really cute that she asked for miles again after the movie was over. that's a good sign! it sounds like you're balancing everything well. i'm so nervous! :)
Post a Comment