Yay! Hip hip horray! Jocelyn takes a bottle!!
We did it. We finally got her to take a bottle yesterday. She has now only had the bottle since yesterday morning and takes it pretty good. Sometimes she still puts up a little fight, but overall takes it good. We are going to California in September and she needed to take one so we could leave her with my mom. I am so happy!
We did it. We finally got her to take a bottle yesterday. She has now only had the bottle since yesterday morning and takes it pretty good. Sometimes she still puts up a little fight, but overall takes it good. We are going to California in September and she needed to take one so we could leave her with my mom. I am so happy!




2 comments:
I'm so happy for you!! :)
I just noticed your comment on my photography blog. I am located in Spanish Fork and have a small studio in my basement. I also do outdoor if you like that look better. I would love to do your pictures. If you are interested call me at 471-3423 or email me at julielou62@hotmail.com
Post a Comment