I just recently decided to check out Kid to Kid. I could regret having not gone there before now since I could have got all of her stuff for at least half the price I paid, but instead of regretting I will just be happy that I now know about it. We bought her this little exersaucer for a great deal and she just loves it, almost as much as I do. It gives me a nice break from holding and entertaining. Once in a while I need to be able to put her down, or so they tell me. :) She's pretty spoiled.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
New Shopping Place
I just recently decided to check out Kid to Kid. I could regret having not gone there before now since I could have got all of her stuff for at least half the price I paid, but instead of regretting I will just be happy that I now know about it. We bought her this little exersaucer for a great deal and she just loves it, almost as much as I do. It gives me a nice break from holding and entertaining. Once in a while I need to be able to put her down, or so they tell me. :) She's pretty spoiled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I've actually wondered about that place a few times and never went in! Good to know, I'll have to check it out. Jocelyn is so cute, she is getting big! So question, I want to make my blog 3 columns like yours, how do i do that???
oh my gosh! She is so big! P.S. I had so much fun with you and the girls tonight! I could have been there for many more hours! :) Love ya
Look at her hair!!!! I love the curls!
Post a Comment