Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First Tag- Quirky Me

Thanks Celisa for the tag. This is my first one and I'm excited to share 6 Quirky things about me...

1. I always have to have my sheets and blanket smooth then folded down at the top before I get in bed. This drives Casey crazy, but it has to be done. He is completely opposite and wants it all messy and wrapped around him. We have nightly "conversations" (haha) about why this needs to happen even after 2 years.

2. If I think of something yummy I want to eat, usually desserts, then I can't stop thinking about it until I have it. It can last for weeks but until I eat it, it stays on my mind. Lately it has been a peach shake, obviously I still haven't had one or it wouldn't be on my mind.

3. (Celisa, I'm with you on this one)- The shower curtain sealed tight. I can't stand having the water leak out all over. I always seal it perfect, even on the side not by the shower head, as soon as I get in.

4. I have my camera with me everywhere I go. This wasn't the case until I had Jocelyn. Now it's always double checked before I leave the house just like my phone. You never know when the perfect photo opportunity will come. It is a sad sad thing when I very rarely forget it.

5. I drive around forever trying to find the closest parking space. Casey has gotten used to this one and usually tries to find the closest too when I am with him, just because he knows it bugs me if I have to walk an extra 10 feet. Wow- this is a very lazy one. Maybe I should work on it. Some exercise really wouldn't hurt me.

6. When I load the dishwasher everything has a specific place that it has to go. I can fit so much more into it by doing this and it is much better organized. I don't like unloading the dishwasher after Casey has loaded it because everything is all over the place. Cups don't go on the bottom, and pots don't go on the top.

I tag- Maddy, Frannie, Juli, and Mary. Have fun!!

1 comment:

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

oh my gosh! Don't tease me for how I stack the dishes in the sink when you put them into the dishwasher in an orderly fashion!!! And how you FOLD YOUR DIRTY CLOTHES BEFORE YOU PUT IT IN THE LAUNDRY BASKET! haha! I have a lot of similar ones. Like the closest parking. I shouldn't because I'm young but oh well!