Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Historic Day

Last night Casey and I sat around the tv waiting to see who the next president would be. The day will go down in history. The first African American President of the United States. I'll admit I'm worried about the new president, but I would have been no matter who got elected. He sure can talk the talk. Can he walk the walk?? I'm nervous to see what the next 4 years bring in this country. Obama claims things will get better- if he only knew.

4 comments:

jamandsteph said...

Yeah, Jameson and I are worried about the new president too. Maybe its a good time to move to Canada ;)

Our Cowley Family said...

Hi Anne, it's your brother Benny :). You should probably either make "day" not capitalized, or capitalize "historic". (We did capitalization in English today.) But I agree with you anyway :)

Andrea said...

Ben, I haven't taken an English class in forever. Thanks for the lesson. haha

Andrea said...

Better?