Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful time of year

After a short lesson on gratitude for FHE, Casey and I just listed everything, and anything, we could think of to be thankful for. The lists got so long. It was fun. You should do it. I wanted to share just a few from each of our lists (in no particular order):

Casey:
wife, Jocelyn, church, health, food, my job, soccer, sweats, sunflower seeds, starbursts, milk, parents, dates, temple, sports, dollar menu, internet, bowling, hats, my bed, untucked sheets (see previous post of my obsession with tucked sheets), breakfast, Moab, vacations, grass, turf, ipod, school, cabin, warm and sunny weather, tools, good deals, love bamboo, Grandpa Finch, hot showers, projects, movies, nutter butters, backscratches, organization, icecream, ankle socks, racquetball......

Andrea:

Caseo, Jocey, parents, apartment, church, car, ensign, mommy group, hugs, kisses, backrubs, shopping, Casey's job, family, internet, electricity, in-laws, baby cloths, baby shoes, my ring, diapers, cell phone, flowers, showers, cooking blogs, clocks, dishwashers, yummy smelling soaps/lotion, bobby pins, coats, purses, siblings, emails, gas price ($1.75/gal), Christ, prayer, easy tests, friends, good teachers, contacts, bed, my pillow, pictures, camera, clean house, dates, haircuts, heating, makeup, temples, missionaries, music, carseats, our country, games

1 comment:

Frances said...

You two are so cute! What a fun activity! Did I mention... I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!!!!