Left to Right- Austin, Celia, Quintin, and Jocelyn
Monday, October 20, 2008
Mommy Play Time
I don't know if the babies like it very much but we love it! Twice a week the moms in our ward get together for play time. Every Wednesday we meet at a different person's house for lunch and then on Fridays we play outside. I look forward to these times every week. It is so fun! And luckily we have an awesome ward with lots of young mommies! Last Friday when we got together I took these pictures. Don't the babies look thrilled to be there. haha. At least we got a smile out of Celia. :)
The boys are both active and can get around so the photo shoot didn't last long enough to get smiles out of them. If only they all just sat there like Celia and Jocelyn- they aren't getting around much yet. Austin got bored and Quintin wanted the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Lol. These are too funny. What fun memories we'll have to look back on in the years to come.
Post a Comment