Friday, October 3, 2008

My hate of writing papers

I'm going to admit something I did, or Casey did. When we were dating I was in an English class that required a ton of writing. I had four 5 page papers to write that semester, which isn't bad, but then I had a 25 page paper too. It was hard for me. I hate writing papers. Casey was so nice and was so in love, that we spent much of our time together writing papers. My papers- and he helped alot. I did write the 25 page one completely by myself. I owe him big time though for his help.

Anyways, I still hate writing papers. I'm taking two online classes through UVSC. Last night I had a paper to write for Ethics and Values. I have come to the conclusion that I just can't think too much in depth about a subject. I enjoy some of the discussions, but overall it's not a class that I really understand. I had to analyze a case scenario using a philosopher and it was a hard paper to write. Thanks to my mom and dad for taking Jocelyn, I had a few hours of uninterrupted time to write. I got it in on time- right at 11:59pm. I'm already dreading the next one. Maybe I should start it before the day it's due this time huh?

2 comments:

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

I totally remember Casey sitting on our couch typing while you were sleeping! I hate them too!

Mary said...

Amen sister, I too am taking online classes one is an english class which requires A TON of writing, like on average 3 essays a week. And I HATE IT! Matt helps me so much thank goodness! Good Luck!