Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm in love with baby halloween costumes!

On Friday we went to the ward chili cook off. I had to convince Casey to go and he ended up having a great time. ha! It was lots of fun to be with all of the great couples in the ward and we got to try some yummy chili. I've never made chili before so now I know of some good recipes that I need to get and try. One of my favorites had butternut squash and craisins in it- pretty strange huh? It was soo good though. We tried to get a picture of all the babies that were dressed up in their adorable Halloween costumes. Jocelyn had 3 costumes to choose from. (I just kept finding more cute ones!) I love how girly this flower costume is. Supposedly I'm taking the other 2 costumes back. hmm... we still have 2 parties to go to! ;)


Trying to get a picture of 10 babies is very hard but look at those cute costumes!

The only picture I got of all 10

Yay! Our cute family.

6 comments:

Maddy said...

that is the CUTEST baby costume I've ever seen! She's adorable! I had full intentions of making Britton superman, but that didn't happen :) What are the other costumes? love ya!

Frances said...

i can't believe how big she is!!! oh my goodness! I love it!

Just the 4 of us said...

Jocelyn looks so cute in her costume!! I agree, baby costumes are the cutest!

Celisa said...

Jocelyn's costume is so cute! How fun! :)

Stacey said...

Runt - Are you going to be a flower for halloween as well? I sure hope so. Burton

Platte and Heather said...

Now that is the cutest costume ever!!!