"The best time to act like a kid is when you're an adult. When you were a child, you were full of energy, dreams, imagination and the joy of discovery. Playing hasn't changed. You can dream just as big, and play just as hard. Except now, you have the clout to do it right. You have the freedom. You have the resources. And you can stay up as late as you want."
The other day I took about a zillion pictures of little Jocey then I played with them a little on picasa. I really want to get photoshop but it's so darn expensive. Does anyone have suggestions on a good photo editing software that's reasonable priced? You'd think I'd get sick of taking pictures of Jocelyn especially since I rarely get a smile. It's not that she is an unhappy baby, in fact, she's been super happy lately. She just is hard to get a smile out of. The few pics I got with smiles are all because of Casey helping me. Thanks Caso! Love you!
Oh your baby girl is so cute! She looks lots chunkier than my baby girl, and remember they were born on the same day same doctor? How much did she weigh at her 6 month appointment? Keizya was 15.9 lbs and 15.3 inches long. You guys are such a cute family, it's so nice to see you in pictures on blog. Good luck with your papers Andrea, I totally remember those days and don't wish them upon anyone.
Thanks! I have been a little sick, and completely exhausted but it is totally worth it. I only have a week left of the first trimester, and I hear the second one you're not as sick so I hope that's true!
Your baby is so adorable! You really have such a cute little family!
Cute pictures! Jocelyn is so cute. I had a lot of fun on Friday hanging out on the grass. It was nice to get out of the apartment. We should definitely do that again.
Andrea-Dad says photo shop elements is pretty good and not too expensive. We love the pics of our favorite granddaughter. Taylor's favorite picture is the top one where she's smiling. Love you.
This pictures are adorable! I love her little chubby cheeks. Yeah that stroller is seriously AWESOME!!! We both just love it! I think it's about 70 or 80 dollars at babiesrus. Oh and yeah I'm just taking two online classes this semester through a school out here called Tri-C, I'm taking honors eng and a sociology marriage and families one. I also work a bit from home for Matt's grandpa Clark. I'm compiling and typing his life history basically. So I have plenty of things to keep me busy! Is Casey going to go to Dental school or something? I thought I heard that somewhere?? How much school do ya'll have left?
Oh and by the way I have a photo program called Microsoft Digital Image Pro, I really like it. It's not as great at Photo shop, but I don't think it's nearly as expensive...I'm not exactly sure how much it was.
Hey Andrea, I just found this photo program online that is free to download. I'm downloading it right now, but they claim to have most of the things that photoshop has....go to paint.net. I hope it works, it seems like it will!
14 comments:
Oh your baby girl is so cute! She looks lots chunkier than my baby girl, and remember they were born on the same day same doctor? How much did she weigh at her 6 month appointment? Keizya was 15.9 lbs and 15.3 inches long. You guys are such a cute family, it's so nice to see you in pictures on blog. Good luck with your papers Andrea, I totally remember those days and don't wish them upon anyone.
The top one is my favorite. Very artsy and classic!
oh she's so cute! She's such a chunk, I love it! I think you did a good job with the pics :)
I'm glad you take lots of pics. She's so cute. The top is my favorite too.
Hey Andrea! I am so happy you found me on here!
Thanks! I have been a little sick, and completely exhausted but it is totally worth it. I only have a week left of the first trimester, and I hear the second one you're not as sick so I hope that's true!
Your baby is so adorable! You really have such a cute little family!
Cute pictures! Jocelyn is so cute. I had a lot of fun on Friday hanging out on the grass. It was nice to get out of the apartment. We should definitely do that again.
Love the smiles! What a cute baby!
She is so stinkin' cute! Where do you get her headbands? I love them, and since I never did learn how to make those bows...
She is so stinkin cute!
Andrea-Dad says photo shop elements is pretty good and not too expensive. We love the pics of our favorite granddaughter. Taylor's favorite picture is the top one where she's smiling.
Love you.
This pictures are adorable! I love her little chubby cheeks. Yeah that stroller is seriously AWESOME!!! We both just love it! I think it's about 70 or 80 dollars at babiesrus. Oh and yeah I'm just taking two online classes this semester through a school out here called Tri-C, I'm taking honors eng and a sociology marriage and families one. I also work a bit from home for Matt's grandpa Clark. I'm compiling and typing his life history basically. So I have plenty of things to keep me busy! Is Casey going to go to Dental school or something? I thought I heard that somewhere?? How much school do ya'll have left?
Oh and by the way I have a photo program called Microsoft Digital Image Pro, I really like it. It's not as great at Photo shop, but I don't think it's nearly as expensive...I'm not exactly sure how much it was.
Hey Andrea, I just found this photo program online that is free to download. I'm downloading it right now, but they claim to have most of the things that photoshop has....go to paint.net. I hope it works, it seems like it will!
you did so good! they are adorable...
Post a Comment