Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mommy play time adventure

On Monday, a group of us all carpooled up to Gardner Village with our babies. In one car we had three babies in the back and two of the moms in the front. I wish I would have gotten a picture of all of us and our babies. There were 7 of us, and then our babies. I bet we looked pretty funny all walking around up there. We had alot of fun and it sure beat sitting alone in our little crammed, cave-like apartments. We love getting out of the house. It was fun to eat lunch at a little bakery and then look at all the cute witches and the little stores. I could have spent a long time looking in those little shops. I'm seriously considering going up again in the next little bit. Thanks girls for the outing and for your friendship! It's so nice that we all completely understand and are in the same stage of life: school, small apartments, babies, busy hubbys....

Jocelyn and her little boyfriend Quintin

Me, Jocelyn, Angie, Quintin, Heather, and Ethan

7 comments:

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Cute pics! It is so nice to get out of the house, I know how you feel! I'm glad you got to go up there, I haven't been there during Halloween, but I hear it's decorated so fun! Jocelyn is getting so big! I can't believe she's the exact same age as my baby, she looked so big in your arms, but she's about the same size as mine :( It's so sad how fast they grow up.

Maddy said...

That's always fun! I'm glad you have a good group to hang out with... but it is Provo, so that wouldn't be hard to come by :) I know soooo many people that are pregnant right now. Is there another baby wave in Provo?

Frances said...

Oh I love it!!! Angie is so cute huh! is she still RS Pres? I loved having her in the BYU ward! You look adorable as ever!

Emily said...

Looks like a fun little trip! Jocelyn is so cute!! I can't wait until we have a baby of our own

brandandbrit said...

Jocelyn is so cute! She is getting so big, and she has the cutest little face! How do you know Angie? She was in the special ed program with me at BYU.

The Andersens said...

Looks like I missed a fun day! Someday I won't be in school, and I will be able to do more fun, motherly things to...
Andrea, thanks for all your help with Gracie. It means a lot!
FYI: I got my costume at the Hale Center Theater in Orem. They make the most beautiful costumes I have ever seen, and they rent them out year-round when they don't need them for a show. If you ever need a good costume, I highly recommend it!
Megan

Frances said...

I've been there before, it's amazing! I dated the guy whose grandparents owned it or something like that! I love the Halloween decorations! Your pictures are so cute!