Saturday, December 20, 2008

Finished!

This semester I took two online classes. Being the procrastinator that I am, I didn't even start one of the classes until the end of November. It was hard fitting in time to watch 34 hours of my class online, do homework, and take 8 tests in the last few weeks, but I did it! Thursday, I took my last test ever (or at least a few years)! Yesterday, I submitted my last bit of homework. And today, I finally have time to clean my house, play with Jocelyn, make dinner, do a little Christmas shopping, maybe watch our netflix movie that we've had for 3 weeks, and catchup this blog. I am just so happy to be done! I want to go back to "just" being a mom all day- no more of this school stuff. All I have left is preschool teaching next semester (hopefully), then I'm really done.

2 comments:

Frances said...

YEAH!!!! doesn't it feel so good!

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

Good for you! Jocelyn is so stinking cute! I love her hair! I want to come see your apartment sometime.