Monday, December 29, 2008

MY AMAZING, WONDERFUL, FAVORITE CHRISTMAS PRESENT!! -made by my Caseo

Casey for weeks has been telling me that I will love my present, that he made it, and that I didn't ask for it. All these things combined made me a little nervous, but still very excited! I was going through all kinds of different possibilities in my head of what it could be. I was guessing he was making nightstands because I've been wanting matching ones for a long time.

Well, I never would have guessed this!!



I honestly had no idea that he could make a bed set! He once explained to me that he could and how he would go about doing it, but I still didn't believe him. The only thing I'd seen him make was my shelf so this completely amazed me. He is so talented!! I love it!!!

And I need to apologize to him for getting annoyed with him "working" so much. He was actually making my present! I felt horrible when I realized this. So the next time he tells me he's got to work more I'm going to be expecting something. :-)

9 comments:

A.J. and Ashley said...

That's awesome! It looks great! Good Job Casey!

Maddy said...

i can't believe he made that! It looks so good! Maybe I can have B make us some matching night stands :) I think I will be extending my trip a little longer because b and I have been EXTREMELY sick the past couple days. So when yall get back we should get together!

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

love it! and jealous! I've been looking at some for a while.

Just the 4 of us said...

Wow! I am very impressed! He did such a good job, it's very cute!

Frances said...

Casey, wow! I love it, what a great talent! It's a beautiful bed! I can't wait to see you guys! YEAH ONLY LIKE 3 MORE DAYS!!!!! WAHOO!
oh ps, what do you guys what to do while your here?!? Call me soon, k? Love you!

Elise said...

Wow! That is impressive!

Matt and Becca said...

I love it!! We made our bed too, and I love that Matt has those wood-working skills to make stuff like that. You'll love it for years! I really love the details on it especially.

Kristine said...

Way to go Case-o-Man! Love the set. IT is so sheek!:)

Meg said...

Wow! What a project! How did he do it? That would be such a fun Christmas surprise! And I have to say, Jocelyn just gets cuter everytime I see new pictures on your blog! I love her curly hair!!