The beginning. You need to make sure your foundation is sturdy using lots of frosting. You don't want the roof to cave in.
Sam and Jess (Casey younger siblings) in the process of decorating. They are seriously some of the funnest people I know! Love them!
So, Ryan (Casey's younger brother) doesn't know how to make a normal gingerbread house. Only Mexican gingerbread houses, or a redneck gingerbread trailer last year. I guess I'll give him credit for being creative. Besides this might be his last year without a girl (friend, fiance, or wife??). Kyle, the oldest brother, figured it out for the rest that it doesn't work to try out anything other than a cute gingerbread house when you are working on it with your wife. His Jamaican jail was anything but cute. But this year, Erica was Ryan's partner and she was a good sport. :-)
Casey with his completed house! I love it! I'm kinda jealous that I can't say I helped on this one because it is possibly my favorite so far. He was brilliant and used wheat thins to make the shingles on the roof. (You can see mine and Mariah's house in the background, not even close to looking done but I think we stopped there.)




1 comment:
oh the woes of that blasted Jamaican Jail house.... ha ha ha I'm glad it's funny now...
Very cute houses! I miss doing that with everyone!
Post a Comment