I always have the hardest time figuring out what to get for Casey. He's so picky about quality and researches everything so that it is the best. Plus he doesn't ever talk about anything that he wants and would be so annoyed if I bought him clothes. I guess he doesn't like them as much as me or something. Anyway, I was super lucky to drag Casey's brother Ryan along with me shopping for Casey this year. He helped me to get Casey everything he could need for fishing. Casey loved it and I'm excited to use it as soon as the weather gets warmer.
I know I already posted about my bed, but what I didn't mention is that Christmas morning I got a little tiny box from Case all wrapped up. I was so excited about my present and ripped the wrapping paper off as quickly as possible only to find a note that said, "later today". I threw it on the floor. Oh man, he is hilarious huh?! It's pretty funny now, but I had to wait until 11pm before I got my big gift and I was getting so anxious. haha
Mom and Dad C. gave us a bunch of gift cards to go out to eat! Going out to eat is one of my favorite things and we rarely do it! Yay! Now we can go and not be worrying about the cost the whole time. They also gave us a gift card to a bed and breakfast and said they'd watch Jocelyn. I think I'm going to save that for my birthday. I can't wait! Thank you so much!!
I was so excited for Jocelyn's first Christmas and loved getting gifts for her. Mostly it was an excuse to buy her things since she will play with about anything we give her, and doesn't care one bit about new clothes, but still. We didn't wake up Jocelyn at 5:30 and I was going to just let her sleep as long as she wanted, but around 7 Grandpa decided she should come join the party and brought her down. She has him wrapped around her finger. We did most of the unwrapping for her. She would get distracted looking at the bows and playing with the paper. She was a cutie- half awake, and no clue of what was going on.
Thanks mom and dad for a fun Christmas! We loved spending it with the family!




1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I can't believe how fast it goes by.
Post a Comment