Monday, January 12, 2009

Egbert Evening

We went over to mom and dad Egbert's Christmas evening to play games and open more presents. Grandma was in heaven holding her little grandbabies. They were both so tired from a long day but hung in there for just long enough to snap a picture.


Dad E. always comes up with something amazing that he makes for all the kids. This year he made us whistles out of antlers and he made little Jo these beauties!

Aren't they the cutest little moccasins ever?!

A few days after Christmas Mom and Dad E. told us they had our Christmas present and surprised us with ALL OF THIS! We now have our food storage (at least for a few months of food, and a year of water). I seriously was thrilled! Casey not as thrilled but still happy. I've been thinking about food storage a lot and was feeling worried about it, but now I feel prepared and that's a good feeling.

THANKS!

1 comment:

Maddy said...

We felt the same way when we got our food storage. Now that we're out of the "protection" of BYU, we were worried when we were moving out to VA. They got us the same stuff and gave it to us when we were leaving. I never thought I'd be excited for food storage! :)

I'm sad we didn't get to see you more... next time for sure we'll hang out a lot more! We were so busy this trip... and I was there for a month! crazy!