"The best time to act like a kid is when you're an adult. When you were a child, you were full of energy, dreams, imagination and the joy of discovery. Playing hasn't changed. You can dream just as big, and play just as hard. Except now, you have the clout to do it right. You have the freedom. You have the resources. And you can stay up as late as you want."
The Monday after Christmas we went on a carriage ride around Salem Pond. It was magical- christmas lights on a pond, a horse drawn carriage, and being with our family- what more could we want?!
Your little girl is getting so BIG!!! She is darling. I bet you guys had a great Christmas break. Thanks for the comments about my face. It just got a lot worse before it got better, I hope I can handle one more treatment. Tell Casey he is amazing, I loved your bed frame.
3 comments:
Your little girl is getting so BIG!!! She is darling. I bet you guys had a great Christmas break. Thanks for the comments about my face. It just got a lot worse before it got better, I hope I can handle one more treatment. Tell Casey he is amazing, I loved your bed frame.
I love Joce's face in the last picture! What a beautiful way to spend your evening! Fun!!! Miss you guys already!
I love that last pic of all of you. Jocelyn's shifty eyes are so cute!
Post a Comment