"The best time to act like a kid is when you're an adult. When you were a child, you were full of energy, dreams, imagination and the joy of discovery. Playing hasn't changed. You can dream just as big, and play just as hard. Except now, you have the clout to do it right. You have the freedom. You have the resources. And you can stay up as late as you want."
Those things are COOOL! Celia loves bath time now too because she can crawl around and stick her bum up in the air, but it's impossible to stop her from drinking the water. If she had these, she would be OUT OF CONTROL. We miss you guys.
What a fun Christmas! Luke is getting those for his bday. When we were at Bryce and Maddy's him and Britton took a bath together and Britton had them and he loved them. They are so cute stuck all over her.
I miss her so much! She is the most adorable little girl ever!!!! Thank you guys for coming to visit it was so much fun! ps I have you SD card, I'll get it in the mail today!
6 comments:
Those things are COOOL! Celia loves bath time now too because she can crawl around and stick her bum up in the air, but it's impossible to stop her from drinking the water. If she had these, she would be OUT OF CONTROL. We miss you guys.
Super cute! I'll have to find some of those for Violet. Her bath toys consist of three duckies and that's it! Time for some variety, I think.
She is so cute! I can't get over it! It will be so fun when they're both walking around and talking and they can actually play together!
What a fun Christmas! Luke is getting those for his bday. When we were at Bryce and Maddy's him and Britton took a bath together and Britton had them and he loved them. They are so cute stuck all over her.
This is such a cute picture!
I miss her so much! She is the most adorable little girl ever!!!! Thank you guys for coming to visit it was so much fun!
ps I have you SD card, I'll get it in the mail today!
Post a Comment