Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blue and Yellow?

I know I should probably be doing an update on this summer or the cute little babe, but honestly it's a bit overwhelming. So instead this is what you get... me rambling.

Here's the dilemma remember this awesome new bed set I got? And I really love the new comforter too. For the longest time I've been wanted to do a bright yellow as accents- you know make some art/pillows/lampshade. I feel like I need more color! My problem is I just don't know for sure. I need some other people's opinions on this. What do you think? Yes/No/Suggestions of another color??

This:



With yellow accents similar to this color from Uberstitch:



Yeah, it's bright but I want a pop of color.

2 comments:

Maddy said...

yay! updates! :) I think yellow would look cute. Like a yellow toile lampshade, or cute yellow scrapbook paper framed in black frames to match the bed, or yellow throw pillows on your bed. Orange would work too. Have fun!!

Meg said...

So I went to the uberstitch site and loved it! I've never been there before but they have some dang cute stuff! Good luck with the room, post updates when you're done:)