Saturday, September 5, 2009

Little Talker

Jocelyn is saying new words everyday and it is the cutest thing. I love watching her learn new things. Today as she was helping me get the clothes out of the dryer she would put a shirt in the basket and say, "dadda. shurt." Then get another and say, "momma. shurt." It was adorable and she was always right about who's it was. Little smarty pants.

Later our neighbor saw Jocelyn outside and asked Jocelyn, "are you talking now?" Jocelyn replied, "uh-huh." She says "uh-huh" all the time! It's not always said the same- sometimes it's uh-huh with the huh going up in tone, and sometimes it's uh-huh with the huh going down, sometimes it's quick uh-huh, and sometimes it's uh-huuuuuh (all girly sounding going up in tone as the huh continues.). I bet that doesn't really make sense at all but it's my favorite thing ever!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Haha. It makes sense to me. How cute! I'd like to hear her cute little voice.
By the way, we are thinking about going to the family ward. We're stilling playing things out, but we were thinking October.

Sarah said...

Andrea your little girl is adorable. I would like to be able to continue to read about your darling family. hottie966@hotmail.com

KyleandGina said...

Total made sense. She is a cutie!