Today Jocelyn brought me some nail polish.
She sat down and pointed to her toes, then her fingernails.
She was so excited about it.
So, I set up a little nail painting station.
(which was on her new potty that we have yet to get out of the box)
We painted her fingernails and toes!
She holds very still while I do it and then she helps me blow on them.
I love my girly girl!
This is what happens when I say, "Say cheese."
All done. So pretty.
ps: I put her hair in piggies on Monday.
Cutest. Thing. Ever.
She was so excited about it.
So, I set up a little nail painting station.
(which was on her new potty that we have yet to get out of the box)
We painted her fingernails and toes!
She holds very still while I do it and then she helps me blow on them.
I love my girly girl!
ps: I put her hair in piggies on Monday.
Cutest. Thing. Ever.




4 comments:
sooo cute! I want a girly girl!
even though britt is slow to talk, he's really good at everything physical.... so I really hope that he picks up potty training faster than most boys. He's already gone a few times and even told us when he had to poop before he did it! Crossing my fingers... and I'll be happy if he gets potty trained even if all he can say is dadadadada. Haha
I do love the piggies! and her toes are so stinkin cute! did she sit still and let you do them? Love Love LOVE!!!
She is so cute! I love having a girl its so fun to have those girly moments! And Kaylee has that same potty YAY!!! LOL
She's so cute! I hope that Olivia will be a girly girl when she gets older. Right now whenever I put headbands on her, she will grab them and pull them down to her mouth so that she can eat them.
Post a Comment