Thursday, July 1, 2010

Baby Mason Photos

My good friend Julianna had her baby boy this last Monday.  Juli was my roommate in college and she is the kind of person you can count on for anything.  She is amazing and will be such a great mommy.   I asked her if I could take some newborn pictures of Mason.  I never did them for Joce and have been so sad about it.  I still don't have a clue how to work my camera or photoshop, but I had a blast taking these pictures.  He was only a week and a day old and was so sweet! He was pretty big for a one week old since he was 9 1/2lbs when he was born. Don't you LOVE those cheeks?! Thanks for letting me do these Juli.

Ps- Thank you Pioneer Woman for the actions. I can't do a thing in photoshop without them. I'm hoping to take a class soon though.

4 comments:

Maddy said...

they look great, good job! i can't believe he was 9.5 lbs!

welundell said...

These look great Andrea! He is so cute and I cannot wait to finally see him!

Frances said...

Great shots! I especially love the last one!

A New Life Student said...

Great job!