Tuesday, September 28, 2010

More Baby Belly and 3/4 of the way done!

Some updated pics of my belly growing

24 WEEKS

28 WEEKS

30 WEEKS

It's funny how you forget what being pregnant feels like. I already think there is no way I can get any bigger- even though I know I will. I don't remember Jocelyn moving nearly as much as this little guy.  He is a squirmy kid! I've been feeling really good, minus the constant heartburn. I even have quite a bit of energy right now. I've actually been making dinner every other day and a treat of some kind almost every day. :) Last night Casey and I moved our bedroom to Jocelyn's old smaller room and she is now in our old room, which is bigger since they'll be sharing. It amazed me how much stuff we had in two rooms! Holy moly! We moved stuff in closets and sorted through everything. I've been in a big time deep cleaning mood
lately and I'm loving that. When you live in a 700 sq foot apartment you don't have room for anything extra! I have such a hard time getting rid of stuff, but Casey is a pro. (Maybe a little too much since he tried to get rid of his baby blankets. I had to tell him no way on that! We even each other out good, because I want to save everything.) I have big plans for Joce and baby boy's room.  Here's to hoping I can get sewing/making/crafting and get it all done in the next 2 months!

7 comments:

Just the 4 of us said...

You are soooo cute Andrea!! I just love your cute little belly:) I love the picture where Jocelyn is showing off her belly too. She is going to be such a good big sister! I can't believe our little boys are going to be so close together! It would be fun to get them together when they get bigger!

Meg said...

It must be boys b/c my little guy moves like crazy, and I've had more heartburn with this pregnancy than with McKelle :)

Maddy said...

don't you feel like this time around is going by so much faster? seriously, i feel like i should still be like 12 weeks along! i can't wait to see their room!

Bryan and Natalie said...

Your shirt in the 24-week picture is seriously the cutest shirt ever. I'm so excited for your baby boy to come! It will be so much fun for Jocelyn!

Unknown said...

And you look so so cute!! You wear pregnancy well!

Frances said...

You are gorgeous! I love the 24 week picture with Jo int he background holding her belly too! So cute!

Mike & Emily West said...

You seriously look so good!!!! I totally understand on the cramped living space, but you will make it sooo cute!! I can't wait to see your little guy!