Saturday, July 26, 2008

Anything for daddy

Jocelyn's first time swimming

In Maine this summer

First Father's Day for Casey


Here's the story:
I've been trying to do tummy time with Jocelyn 2 times a day. This started about two weeks ago. She really doesn't like tummy time but she's doing better and can hold her head up alot more than she used to. Last night Casey was playing with her and I told him that he should do some tummy time with her. He never does tummy time with her because he doesn't like to make her sad. I convinced him to do it at least for a little bit. So, he puts her on the couch on her stomach. He stayed by her just in case this happened to be the time she rolls. I was in the kitchen making dinner and I hear "honey, honey, hurry!" I run over to the couch just in time to see Jocelyn roll over into Casey's arms! This was a big celebration for us! At four months old she finally decided to roll over. haha- it's so funny the little things you get excited about when you're a mom. Even though I was a little sad about this happening when Casey does it for the first time, I'm glad she's finally rollin'. Yesterday was also the first day she laughed for Casey. He's been trying so hard for so long and she did it. Yesterday she was definitely her daddy's little girl.

5 comments:

Maddy said...

oh cute! hopefully she will like being on her tummy more now!

Frances said...

SO cute! I love her little swim suit too! She'll be a rollin' fool before you know it!

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

I love her little swimming hat!

A New Life Student said...

Casey and Andrea,
Hey! I just saw your blog and thought I would say hi! What a darling little girl you have! It is so good to see you are all doing so well. She is beautiful!

Keep in touch!
Ashley (Anderson)

Stacey said...

Runt and Andrea- We're so glad we found your blog. We haven't seen you two in forever. Jocelyn is so adorable and you two make super-cute parents. Check out our blog at www.heelclickers.blogspot.com.