"The best time to act like a kid is when you're an adult. When you were a child, you were full of energy, dreams, imagination and the joy of discovery. Playing hasn't changed. You can dream just as big, and play just as hard. Except now, you have the clout to do it right. You have the freedom. You have the resources. And you can stay up as late as you want."
Case, This is Dan. I just want to tell you that you should get a second opinion on that meter thing, you can't let Andrea win you on that! She is going to tell everyone from now on that Jocelyn is a "Momma's girl" now. And I think you should publish a post, I did it a few times and it isn't too horrible. So cut the funk.
4 comments:
Sweet blog guys!!! It is so fun to have you both in the ward with us.
Very cute blog!! I love your layout. The pictures up top are great. Where'd you find it?
The look-alike meters are so neat.
YAY! you have a blog! I miss you so much! Let's do lunch!
Case,
This is Dan. I just want to tell you that you should get a second opinion on that meter thing, you can't let Andrea win you on that! She is going to tell everyone from now on that Jocelyn is a "Momma's girl" now. And I think you should publish a post, I did it a few times and it isn't too horrible. So cut the funk.
Post a Comment