Saturday, July 12, 2008

Loving baths and her hand!


Some of you may know that I never ever bath Jocelyn. I gave her the first sponge
bath and have only done it twice since then, one of those times being this morning. It was really fun to see her splash and smile the whole time. She really loves baths. I guess I should say the reason for me never bathing her. 1st reason: If gives Casey something that he is responsible for concerning her and bonding time with her and daddy. 2nd reason: Honestly I was very nervous to bath her. She gets super slippery and very hard to hold on to. But all in all I loved bathing her this morning and might start doing it more often. :) After I bathed her I found out that I can do her hair in a curly thing on top of her head and this made me so excited! The little hair she has is very curly when wet. I wonder if this will stay? This is a picture of her after her bath. Isn't she adorable? I love this girl!


Jocelyn's new favorite thing... her fist! She loves to eat her entire hand! She definitely has some symptoms of teething: enough drool to soak her whole shirt, and chomping on anything she can reach including blanket, my hair, her hand, my hand, her shirt, anything! I'm really hoping she's not getting teeth yet!

6 comments:

Jackson Family said...

Oh HI!!! I love blogs! Your little girl is so so cute! I love giving Kaylee baths she is so funny and it gets so much funner when they can sit up and splash!

The Dahle's said...

hey andrea i don't know if u remember me i am a friend from high school of casey's i met u at tiffany ficklins christmas party. my original last name was wilson. your blog is so cute and so is your little girl!

Elise said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! We really need to get our little cuties together and play before we leave!

Frances said...

Yeah!!! You did it! but honestly I'm sure when that day comes I'll make Kyle do it too... I would be too scared about the whole slippery thing too! Are there curls on your side of the fam? I guess Casey could, but I don't know... how fun!

SFHS 2002 said...

Class of 2002 has a blog. Check it out at www.sfhs2002.blogspot.com

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

oh my gosh! She is so cute!