Sunday, August 31, 2008

I love food... I love blogs... I love food blogs


I'm a little obsessed with food blogs. Lately all I look at on the internet is food. I used to watch food network all the time, but now I've switched to looking up recipes on line. I've been alot more adventuress with recipes. It's a good thing. We don't always eat the same food now. Sometimes I try something that doesn't turn out very good. But today was a hit. I love to get lettuce wraps at PF Changs. I've made their recipe once with friends, but it was very time consuming with crazy ingredients. So, today I made some simple lettuce wraps that were soo good! They are from one of my very favorite blogs to search recipes called Picky Palate . Click here for the recipe. I highly suggest trying these! She is so talented. Her food all sounds amazing and I love her pictures!

Then for dessert I wanted chocolate cookies with peanut butter chips. I had some peanut butter chips that I've been wanting to use. I went to the trusty allrecipes.com and made the recipe with the best ratings. They turned out fantastic! mmm... I could eat them all. And the batter is just as good or better!
(Not my picture. Love google images.)

5 comments:

Maddy said...

i'm definitely going to that website and trying some recipes out now! i didn't forget to send you some of my recipes either... i'm getting to it eventually :) you need to send me some too! I might be seeing you in about 2 weeks!

Emily said...

Those look so good! I think I could eat the whole plate of 'em!!

Emily said...

You should check out this site:
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/
She's awesome and takes all her own pictures too.

Also, if you want to join, I started a food blog myself where we can all share recipes with each other. http://addsomezest.blogspot.com/
Let me know.

Bryan and Natalie said...

Oh man, those cookies look so good! You should also try www.epicurious.com. I go there all the time for recipes!! :)

priscilla joy said...

wow, these look fantastic. isn't jenny's blog so good?? i was excited when i saw your baby girl was named Jocelyn, my really good friend is named Jocelyn and spells it like you do!