I love hearing about all the
fun things Jocelyn and Casey do while I am gone. I usually leave them alone at the house once or twice a week so they can have time together, just the two of them. I think it's really good for me not to be there and Casey to do what he wants with her without the "expert" watching. haha. Jocelyn will go to Casey but won't come back to me. It's cute- a little sad, but she knows he means
playtime. These are some pictures of what I've found in the last couple weeks when I get home.
Daddy taught me that playing with food is way more fun than eating it.

Daddy even will come in bed and sleep with me.

I can watch the sports on tv alot better up here.
3 comments:
i love her face in the last picture!! This is so fun! Casey looks like such a fun dad.
lol Kaylee is the same way she loves daddy time! Way funny pictures I love her face in the last one! She is so cute!
I love the one in the crib! Super cute!
Post a Comment