Thursday, December 4, 2008

I hope she gets used to this

Jocelyn's hair is curly. It's so cute and I love it! I "do" her hair by spraying it with water, then putting baby lotion in it as a gel. She's to the point that when she sees the spray bottle she ducks her head and starts to blink funny. I think it's hilarious. And she loves to drink the water in the spray bottle. Today when I was giving her a bath I noticed her hair is getting longer and floats around in the tub. I decided it was a good day to try out pigtails. It was a success! She will be wearing pigtails alot more often! Yahoo!

Then we went to Walmart. She's a good little shopper and loves to see everything. We went down the toy aisle and she went nuts. Talking and screaming at all the bright toys. And I was talking to her and playing as if no one was around. (Which of course there were lots of people around. We were at Walmart afterall.) We were probably pretty entertaining to see.

Look at the little pigtails! I loved how her hair curled over them!




I took a billion pictures- I just couldn't help myself
.

Little update (Sorry if these get boring- they are mostly so I have it written down): Jocelyn is a little over 8 months. She now claps, waves bye bye, stands up against furniture and tries so hard to pull herself up, says dada (I think she knows now what she is saying), and she wears size 12 months! She has us wrapped around her little finger. No crawling or teeth yet- we're okay with this. She's such a happy baby and we love her.

10 comments:

Maddy said...

that hair is so cute! I hope it stays curly!! And that's so good she has a few tricks. We've taught Britton a ton, but for some reason lately he absolutely REFUSES to do any of them, so he looks like he doesn't know how to do anything haha

Alyse and Bob said...

WOW! Your little girl isn't so little anymore. She is getting so big and is the cutest thing in the world! I bet you are just loving life.

Frances said...

those are the cutest little curls I've ever seen!!! I love it!

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

LOVE the pigtails! And I love curly tops too! :)

Alicia said...

Hey it's all good...Jonathan will be 8 months on Sunday and he's not crawling either. It's more of an army drag. You want the teeth to stay away as long as possible. He's getting his fourth and has a fever and is puking all day long. :( Your girl sure is a cutie though!

Kristine said...

Cute hair!! I haven't even done that to Brooklyn's yet. She looks so much like Casey I can't believe it!!

Mary said...

How cute is she! I love the pigtails. I am jealous you have a girl to do hair on. Luke doesn't even have hair.I guess I don't have to deal with the haircuts and all that though. She is getting so big and so cute. I can't believe she's in 12 mo!!! Luke is a peanut! He is still in some 3-6,6 mo but mostly 9 mo clothing.

Celisa said...

She is so cute! I love the pig-tails!

Jena Harper said...

Your little girl is adoreable!

Mike & Emily West said...

OH! The pigtails...so adorable! I love it! Too bad Mike would have a fit if I tried to do that to Andrew (just for fun...once...as a joke) Anyway, Andrew doesn't crawl yet either. He gets on his hands and knees, wobbles back and forth and then collapses and cries. Also, no actual teeth yet either and, like you, I am totally fine with this. We miss you guys!