My little babe,
I think we should pause how you are right now. My little lovely, you are getting so big. You are growing up and I can't believe you are already 18 months. I don't ever want to forget all of the adorable things you do that make me smile. Like how you cross your feet when you sit down. Or how you dance to music, moving your bum up and down, and sometimes you even do it while singing into your microphone. Or how about when you give me random hugs. Or how you do a goofy cheesy grin for the camera. Or how your curls frame your chubby cheeks. Or how you sit with me while I put on my makeup brushing the eyeshadow onto your little hands. Or how you are currently obsessed with your daddy. Oh, baby girl please stay this way forever! You are mine and I couldn't be happier.
Love,
your momma




4 comments:
awww- tear! I can't believe our babies are so big!! I just want them to stop too!
So sweet! She is so cute!
she is so cute andrea.. i really want to see her sometime! last time i saw her she was a newborn!!! maybe christmas time we can all do something when maddy comes out!
Cute! I miss you guys.
Post a Comment