It's called Knock-Off Wood. Seriously, it is my new FAVORITE blog! And that is saying something when I have looked at hundreds of blogs and subscribe to over a hundred. (A bit of an addiction, I know)
Make sure you take some time to look over Ana's creations! She is so amazing. She can design anything and she builds it herself. None of this, "I'll get my hubby to make it..." like me. She actually designs and builds it herself. It is all Pottery Barn style too! Plus, she gives you the plans so you can build it yourself.
Still not convinced that it is an amazing blog?
These are a couple of my favorite plans...
And this is her adorable girl with the kitchen mommy made her.







3 comments:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THAT!!! I had never seen her blog before and I'm officially OBSESSED now. I'm sure Bryce won't be happy about that because I don't know how to use all of our tools, but we're building a new mantle for our fireplace and I want to ask her for some pointers. You're the best! haha
lol! Once Taylor and I have more money I actually want to take major wood working classes and get the tools. I love building things and refinishing things. What a great blog, super inspirational! thanks for sharing!
I just found this blog and am so itching to try something on it!!! Cold weather and no garage are turning me off from anything like it now. You have to tell us if you make anything!!!!
I love all the cute things Jocelyn does!! This is a fun age huh!
Post a Comment