Wednesday, January 6, 2010

See ya in 2 Sammy



Today Sam, Casey's youngest brother, left for his mission.  We dropped him off at the MTC and said our goodbyes.  I couldn't help but be more excited for him than sad about him going.  He gets to teach the gospel to the people of Argentina.  How amazing is that?! He gets to have his life for 2 years completely focused on the gospel.  He will learn so much during this time in his life.  I have seen the difference that serving a mission can make in a person's life.  I can't wait to hear all about his experiences.
That being said, he will definitely be missed for these next 2 years. We love you SAM!




This little girlie is going to miss him like crazy! She LOVES Sam.

1 comment:

A.J. and Ashley said...

I loved looking at all your pictures from last year. I can't believe how big Jocelyn is getting. She is absolutely adorable!