JANUARY 2009
We went to Moab with the Egbert's and had a great time hiking in the cold, and having a pillow fight. I started school again at UVU three days a week so I could finish my early childhood degree. Casey started yet another semester at BYU. Later in the month we got to visit Kyle and Frannie in Houston. Jocelyn started blowing kisses and got her first tooth.


FEBRUARY 2009








(Alot has happened since this picture. Juli is due to have a baby in June, Sarah had a baby boy in October, and Jessie married Casey's brother Ryan so she is now my sister-in-law!)
MAY 2009



JUNE 2009



I went with my family to the Draper temple open house. We celebrated Valentine's Day together by going to Color Me Mine. Jocelyn started to crawl.
MARCH 2009
Jocelyn turned 1 year old and I turned 22 on March 19th. We celebrate our birthday with just our little family. The next day we had a big family party with both sides of our family.


APRIL 2009
We celebrated my mom and dad's birthdays where my dad once again succeeded in blowing out both my mom's cake and his own. We dyed Easter eggs with the Cowley side of the family. Jessie came home from her mission and we had a girls night. I graduated with my degree in Early Childhood Education!
We celebrated my mom and dad's birthdays where my dad once again succeeded in blowing out both my mom's cake and his own. We dyed Easter eggs with the Cowley side of the family. Jessie came home from her mission and we had a girls night. I graduated with my degree in Early Childhood Education!
(Alot has happened since this picture. Juli is due to have a baby in June, Sarah had a baby boy in October, and Jessie married Casey's brother Ryan so she is now my sister-in-law!)MAY 2009
Jocelyn got to spend some good quality time with her Mimi (my mom) while we partied on our Caribbean Cruise! Jocelyn took her first steps.
JUNE 2009
I took Jocelyn swimming for the first time that year. We went to Arizona to check out a dental school and visit Casey's uncle Chris, which taught us that a 10 hour road trip is possible to do with a one year old. While in Arizona we went on a hike in the "desert", to our first pro-baseball game (The Diamondbacks), and Jocelyn's first concert (Lifehouse). Jocelyn became a great little walker.





2 comments:
what a fun year! its amazing to see how quick a child grows up. Jocelyn is quite adorable!
Loved the year in pictures Andrea. So cute. Looks like you guys had quite the fun and eventful year! Love you guys!
Post a Comment