So, maybe I was just a little more excited to spend time with my hunky cowboy and little girly than watching the actual rodeo.
Some things to note-
- Before the rodeo we went to dinner with my dad, little brother, sister and her husband.
- Jocelyn kept saying we were watching the camels???
- She got to eat lots of sweets, which is rare, so she loved every second of it.
- Casey makes one good looking cowboy
- We got to go with my family, but we were only 2 rows away from Casey's.
- Free tickets from the hospital because my mom's a nurse, PLUS $5 to spend at concessions!
- Jocelyn's dress is made from my dad's old shirt and her boots were Casey's when he was little.
- Jocelyn needed to go to the potty near the end and actually made it in time. (I was concerned about this and had put a pull up on her. When she asked to go potty, being the great mom I am, I just told her to go in her pull up... But she insisted and I finally took her and she made it!)












10 comments:
don't tell me you made that cute dress? She is SO adorable!!! You are getting really great with your camera. I LOVE the pictures!
I LOVE Jo's boots!!! they picture with all your feet is adorable!!! You like you're ready for a REAL rodeo (j/k)... I miss you guys! call me when you have a minute to chat! Love you!
SO cute! I love the pictures and am a little jealous. I miss the rodeo!
I love your pictures. I wish we would have known you were there that night so we could have come and said hi. I love the picture with your feet and Jos twisting. So so cute!
You are such a great photographer! I miss you guys so much! What a cute Spanish Fork Family, gotta love the rodeo Jocelyn's outfit is so cute and those were Casey's boots...that is adorable. nice work on the dress. you such a cute mom!
Absolutely adorable. Honestly. I love the pictures!
you're good at hiding your belly in every single picture! haha. joce was so cute that night. i just finished setting up the attic for you guys and we're going to get started on moving all my craft stuff up there so we can move britton to his new room.... can you tell we're excited for you guys to come?!?! :) can't wait to see you!!!
Darling pictures. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! I love Jocey's little dress and boots. So stinkin cute!
ha ha! Those rodeo pics are awesome!! I love the one with her foot turned in- she is such a cutie!
How did you make that adorable dress? I love it! I had no idea you were pregnant. Guess it's been a while since we've seen you guys. It's time to get together again. Our baby is coming in 3 weeks! I can't wait! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment