24th of July: We spent the day with Casey's family. I got so lucky with inlaws. They are all so fun to be around! We have a blast with them. We started the day out going to the parade in Spanish Fork. They shot the cannon off right in front of us, but Jocelyn didn't seem to even notice. By the end of the parade she was exhausted and fell asleep on daddy. After the parade we hung around Spanish Fork for lunch and the craft booths. I was so happy to run into some close friends I haven't seen for too long! Later that day we went to Deer Creek to swim and have fun in the sun. Sadly, I once again forgot my camera for this event.
At the Parade with Grandma and Aunt Erica
Hugs for Grandma! Jocelyn kept giving her these "hugs" haha
Asleep on her daddy. Casey is the best at getting her to sleep.
Casey has been playing soccer forever. Since we started dating I have been going to his soccer games, sometimes two leagues at a time, and I am maybe finally starting to understand all the rules. This is hard because the rules are slightly different in all the leagues. He has played 7 peaks indoor soccer, BYU intramural soccer, timpanogous indoor soccer, and he just finished 7 peaks futsal league. Their team took 2nd in the tournament. I'm glad he is able to continue doing something he loves and it gives all of us wives a chance to hang out together. Sometimes we forget we are there to watch them and end up talking the whole time. :-) Thanks to our friends Steve and Sarah, Jocelyn has her own "soccer" outfit.
This last week I tended my youngest brothers while my parents went on the pioneer trek with the stake. We had a good time and for the most part they enjoyed Jocelyn. She did cry more than normal, I think because she wasn't at home in her own bed. Taylor, my 8 year old brother, told our Grandma that he needed ear plugs when Jocelyn was around. While we were at my parent's house Jocelyn made a new discovery- her feet!
Jocelyn and Uncle Taylio (That's what he wants Jocelyn to call him)
Jocelyn and Uncle Josh
Swimming at a neighbor's pool

Jocelyn and Me
I just can't get enough of Jocelyn! There's never enough smiles, laughs, cuddles, pictures, baby conversations, baths, etc. I love her so much! It is crazy how much life changes when you have a baby. The change can be hard but it is so good. And if any of you have tips on how to get a baby to take a bottle I would appreciate it. Jocelyn refuses to take a bottle and we are leaving her in September for a few days. She's going to have to take one. Here are some of my favorite pics of her recently.
Her beautiful smile
Her beautiful smile




5 comments:
She keeps getting cuter and cuter everyday! What adorable smiles!!! You guys have been busy! And I love Jocelyn's socks, very cute! I can't wait to see you guys in Sept! only 5 weeks away, wahoo!
Call me soon!
I love that picture of you and Jocelyn...so cute! And the picture of the soccer uniforms is adorable! We love watching her grow up.
SHE IS SO CUTE!!! I love her smile! I knew you two would make a beautiful baby! Looks like you have been having fun. I'm so glad I got to see you for a minute on the 24th. Are you going to Katie's tomorrow?
lol that is so funny that we went to the same place! your little girl is so so cute! that place was so much fun! I told christian it would be fun to get a big group of frinds and go he agreed so maybe we will have to keep that in mind :)
Taylor likes seeing the picture of him holding Jocelyn. He says, "I still love Jocelyn---even if she cries (alot)"
Post a Comment