Saturday, February 20, 2010

Feeding Ducks, Pet Store, and Playing Outside

The weather was so nice this week (until today anyways- it's snowing right now).  I loved being able to go on walks outside and not feel cooped up.

On Tuesday we walked up to BYU to meet Casey after class. I brought along some bread so we could feed the ducks.  Jocelyn LOVES to feed the ducks.  She's getting pretty good at actually throwing the bread in far enough.  She was also having fun chasing the ducks! She is getting to be a lot more energetic.

 

Then on Thursday Jocelyn and I went to the pet store.  She, of course, loved it too!! She is obsessed with animals and always has been.  She would be the one and only reason for Casey and I to ever get a pet at some point.  Neither of us are pet people. But... the pet store did have a Puggle puppy that I would have taken home.  Oh my gosh, it was so cute! Plus Casey likes pugs and I think a puggle is even more cute!  I didn't get a picture because it kept hiding so the one here is from google, but it looked just like that.  Isn't it adorable??


 

When we got home from the pet store we played outside for a while.  Jocelyn had fun catching the water from our gutter.

5 comments:

Maddy said...

I think puggles are soooo cute!! we keep going back and forth about getting a dog, but they're more messy than kids and I just can't deal with that right now! haha. jocey is adorable, as always. See you in 2 1/2 weeks!

Suzy Tranter said...

She is so cute! And you look so cute in that picture! Can't wait to try you sugar cookie recipe!

Chelsey said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I love her hat. Truman loves going to the pet store too. Look like you guys like to have fun!

Maddy said...

updaaaate

Maddy said...

okay, it's been a month....