Wednesday, February 17, 2010

things said by Jocelyn tonight at bedtime

I took the sippy into Jocelyn as she was laying down for her nightly drink of water.  Yep, she is already using excuses to stay up longer.  She pointed to the cup and said, "pink." Then pointed to it again and said, "purple, actually." (The sippy is normally pink but when it's cold it changes to purple.)

When I covered Jocelyn with her blanket she said, "All nice and warm now."

As I was leaving the room, Jocelyn said, "I wud you so much."

About 10 minutes after she went to bed, I sneezed, and then I heard, "Bless you momma. Bless you momma." Over and over she said it until I went in and said, "Thank you." Then she was quiet.

By the way, people say that once kids start talking they don't stop- they are so right!

3 comments:

Emily said...

So so so cute! I'm sad we don't see you guys any more. How are you liking the family ward?

Maddy said...

Haha that is great! I love how she wouldn't stop until you said thank you! She's such a cutie.

Jen said...

Gosh dang we miss that little girl! And you guys too! Mine and Kurt's entertainment tonight was reading about Joce's funny things she says. Loved the one about you sneezing. So dang cute! How are you guys? What's new?