Sam is Casey's youngest brother who is now on his mission. He is an absolutely incredible photographer!! Amazing! He usually takes more pictures of scenery and objects, but I asked him to take our family pictures back in November and they turned out awesome! These are some of my favorites.
Still don't believe me that he is out of control good at photography. Check these out...
See what I mean??! Did I mention that he is 19?











6 comments:
I seriously love those family pics! CUTE!! Miss you guys... cute crafts too!
Wow, he'll make millions someday!
I love the top one the best. Those turned out great!
I love that top one!
WOW! Those are beautiful!!! He is really talented. So...I have a question for you, Andrea. Can I get that recipe for that cheesy ham and veg. soup you made that one night we went to see the nativity? It was soooo good and both Mike and I are currently craving it. That's right...your food is so good we can't get it off our minds! Hope all is well!
Andrea you guys are such a cute family! You all dressed so stinkin cute! I love your pictures so much, maybe when he gets home I will have get him to take pics for me too :)
I think of all the places at the farm I love the railroad tracks the most. They are such a great background for beautiful pictures. But then again when the people are gorgeous, the background doesn't really matter! You look amazing as always! Loves!
Post a Comment