Thursday, February 4, 2010

Other Mommy blogs

I love other mommy blogs.  True, they may be writing only the good things in life and occasionally make you feel like a bad mom.  But... I LOVE hearing all of the ideas and the good things about being a mom.  Today I read this and this.  Both amazing mommy blogs.  I completely love both of those posts and recommend reading them.

 I totally agree with Sarah, from Clover Lane, about being a stay at home mom.  Casey is what makes it possible for us.  For example- he was at school from 9am-5pm today, and then he worked at the dental lab from 7pm-...still gone and it's almost 1am.  It's not just luck that allows me to stay home, it's sacrifice.  Where there is a will there is a way and I'm not leaving this home for work any time soon. Then there is the post by Shawni, from Life.  Her idea about writing what it's like day-to-day mothering.  I needed this post.  I always wonder what my mom was like as a young mom and I have the worst memory! I hope to do better writing what my days are like as a young mom.  Thank you "other mommy blogs" for inspiring me.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love mommy blogs too. On the Life one her husband looks like David Boreanaz to me.
You should check out justamomha.com I like that one.