After that we went to my Uncle John and Aunt Kathy's house for some laughs, paper bag game (we actually missed this year, but it is so funny), yummy treats (I contributed the traditional mini cheesecakes, and caramel candy pretzel turtles), our many flavors of sparkling cider, and lots of loud poppers to welcome 2009!! We also celebrate early and watch a recording of the previous years ball drop in NYC. It works good when there are lots of young kids.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
New Years Partay!
We had a great time bringing in the new year with our family! First we celebrated with the Finch side (Casey's mom's family). The Finches are always fun to be with. They are some of the happiest people in the world, I'm sure of it!
After that we went to my Uncle John and Aunt Kathy's house for some laughs, paper bag game (we actually missed this year, but it is so funny), yummy treats (I contributed the traditional mini cheesecakes, and caramel candy pretzel turtles), our many flavors of sparkling cider, and lots of loud poppers to welcome 2009!! We also celebrate early and watch a recording of the previous years ball drop in NYC. It works good when there are lots of young kids.

After that we went to my Uncle John and Aunt Kathy's house for some laughs, paper bag game (we actually missed this year, but it is so funny), yummy treats (I contributed the traditional mini cheesecakes, and caramel candy pretzel turtles), our many flavors of sparkling cider, and lots of loud poppers to welcome 2009!! We also celebrate early and watch a recording of the previous years ball drop in NYC. It works good when there are lots of young kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
your last picture is my favorite! I love those types of pictures, they always make for a good laugh!
Post a Comment